Your two bean shaped organs, the kidneys, track the body’s fluid usage, levels, pressure and location. Fluid is used to transport waste from the body’s organs to the kidneys for processing or treatment and then excreted as urine.
Due to their importance in keeping us healthy, the Chinese call the kidneys ‘The Master Organ’. Because our organs run on fluid, the kidneys regulate every organ in our body. Healthy kidneys will use between 2 and 4 litres of fluid a day cleansing the system, hence the need for 8 glasses of fresh water daily.
The kidneys regulate the entire system, including the bladder, blood pressure, ovaries, estrogen, testicles, testosterone, sperm production, uterus, prostate, sex drive, pancreas, spleen, lymphatic system, heart, back, arms and legs!
The only areas not regulated by the kidneys are your right shoulder, right pectoral and right trapezes, which are monitored by your liver. There is never a kidney problem that does not include a liver problem. The two organs work hand in hand, so always address them at the same time.
Do your kidneys need help?
They may do, if you answer yes to 4 or more of these questions:
- Back pain, stiffness or soreness?
- Tire quickly or sleepy from 3-7pm?
- Left shoulder pain, stiffness or soreness?
- Sore ankles, calves or feet?
- Low sex drive?
- Bladder infections & frequent urination?
- Tinnitus, vertigo or high blood pressure?
- Puffy, red or dark circles under the eyes?
- Clear shapes in your field of vision?
- Weak nails that chip or break?
- Sore, tingling or numb muscles?
- Thyroid or lymphatic issues?
- Swollen, stiff or sore wrists, knees or joints?
- Scalp irritations or thinning hair?
- Weak or sore left side of your body?
- Spleen, pancreatic or weight issues?
- History of kidney issues or kidney stones?
- Reproductive health issues?
count your Yes answers: 0-1 likely to be no issues now. 2-3 a slight problem that can be improved. 4-6 chronic and may continue to worsen. 7+ severe; help is needed.
The kidneys hate:
✗ Excessive protein
✗ Salts and excess sodium
✗ Fried foods and processed fats ✗ Caffeine
✗ Sugar and chocolate
✗ Chemicals/drugs of all types
✗ Dairy products
✗ Processed carbohydrates
✗ Lack of sleep
✗ Heavy meals
The kidneys need:
✓ Clean water
✓ Fresh fruit & vegetables ✓ Less protein
✓ Light meals
✓ A healthy liver
Kidney rescueTM is a powerful herbal blend to cleanse and support your kidneys, the organs which have such a key role in keeping us healthy. The herbs in Kidney Rescue all help to detox your kidneys and include Borage Leaves, Damiana, Pygeum Bark, Holy Basil and Cayenne.