There are many problems with flying which can spoil your travel and vacation:
- The main problem is poor blood flow when flying or sitting for long periods, caused by: junk food, lack of water, lack of movement and poor breathing as a result of this lack of movement.
- The solutions:
- Drink 500ml (16oz) of water every hour of flying
- Don’t wait for the water to be served to you. Walk to the galley to get exercise as well
- Don’t eat ANY airline food. Take your own prepared food or at least purchase a takeaway salad at the airport if it’s a long flight. Avoid sugary foods and drinks
- Keep alcohol to a minimum (Black Coffee is ok)
- Do the breathing exercises you will find in any of my downloadable books
- Do take OxySorb if you have existing breathing problems
- Absolutely take BlockBuster AllClear to keep your blood flowing as healthy as possible. Take two capsules before flying, two every three hours (or mid-flight) and two after landing
- Red itchy eye problems are quickly and easily solved with my own solution of essential MSM+Silver Drops™ – for dry eyes and itchy ears
- Upset stomach or even worse food poisoning can be prevented by taking Prescript Biotic. Even though we take this on a regular basis you can never be sure there isn’t a ‘foreign bug’ waiting to get into your stomach. Prescript Biotic is the fastest solution to food poisoning (at the rate of x5 per hour until recovered)
- Overdosing on sunshine is prevented by taking AstaXanthin before and during your vacation. Still, take care if you are not used to getting daily sunshine onto your body
- Wear loose clothing and stick to natural fabrics as these are the most comfortable and can prevent constricted blood flow. Avoid wearing compression stockings if you have a family history of blood clots. It’s advisable to wear clothes with plenty of abdomen space to allow your body to expand naturally with the pressure, so pants with a drawstring or elastic waistband are best
- Lastly, Jet-Lag Jet-lag is a combination of not following the lifestyle above and lack of melatonin. I use SleepWell Spray and ZnSe Melatonin whenever I need to sleep on the plane or at any destination with an eye mask on. These products help you get into the best sleep mode and I have used them around 20 times over the last few week. This works when you get home to get you into a better sleep pattern
We will also have some of our other regular supplements to ensure we continue to take these on a daily basis…I’m not sure that we will have much room for anything else!
All diseases are caused by incorrect foods, lack of nutrients and not walking enough. Start today to correct these and move towards Good Health but remember Curcumin. Curcumin has new studies showing that it alleviates damage caused by sitting for long periods (over 3 hours).