If you were told that one herb in your kitchen cupboard may hold the key to unlocking many modern health issues, would you be surprised? Western physicians often make healthcare more complicated than it needs to be. Sometimes the simplest remedies are the most powerful. You may find answers to your pressing health problems in your very own kitchen.
THE ANCIENT INDIAN SPICE THAT BRINGS MORE THAN FLAVOUR
Turmeric is a yellow spice that has been used to flavour Indian food for centuries. It is also found in prepared yellow mustard, Indonesian chili paste, Thai curry, Carribean curry, garam masala and much more.
Curcumin is a compound in turmeric which has been found to have an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. Historically, curcumin has been used to heal wounds, sprains, coughs, colds, burns and arthritis. When enjoyed in the diet, through turmeric, curcumin offers marginal benefits. As merely a spice compound, curcumin has poor absorbency. As a high-potency supplement, however it can hold the key to renewed health.
A LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE
Curcumin studies fill pages and pages of medical journals. Year after year, more curcumin breakthroughs are published, emphasising how important this spice compound is to the health of us all.
Here are some of the most impressive studies that support the power of curcumin:
- Curcumin for Alzheimer’s disease. In a study of aged female rats, curcumin was found to decrease oxidative damage and improve spatial memory. 1
- Curcumin for arthritis. Research shows that curcumin can help to ease the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. 2
- Curcumin for digestive disorders. According to research, curcumin can help to soothe gastric-inflammation, including ulcers. 3
- Curcumin for heart disease. Curcumin may help to lower inflammatory markers that may trigger heart disease. 4
- Curcumin for liver damage. Curcumin may help to slow or prevent damage from liver disease. 5
There are countless studies that hail curcumin’s ability to transform health and ward off disease. Inside and out, curcumin improves quality of life. Curcumin can be used as an alternative to more aggressive anti-inflammatory drugs to naturally calm inflammation. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin also provide a therapeutic remedy for acne.
Curcumin is even safe enough for use in children’s health. Based on research from the Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, premature babies reliant on ventilators and oxygen therapy can benefit from curcumin’s anti-inflammatory properties to protect against long-term lung damage.
BIOAVAILABLE CURCUMIN IS THE GOLD STANDARD
To receive the many health benefits of curcumin, absorption makes a world of difference. Yes, you can enjoy turmeric as a spice and ingest curcumin compounds with your meal. However, the many studies listed above tapped in to the remarkable properties of curcumin by using far above average doses.
Bioavailable curcumin taken as a supplement offers a breakthrough in absorption. Bioavailable curcumin bridges the gap between curcumin in spice and the countless health issues plaguing our modern society. Bioavailable curcumin even has markedly higher absorption rates than commercial curcumin extract.
Remember, absorption is key. If your body can’t absorb curcumin, then you can’t tap into its fullest potential. Bioavailable curcumin is seven times more absorbent than ordinary curcumin. Bioavailable curcumin is seven times more absorbent than ordinary curcumin. Bioavailable curcumin calms the body’s inflammatory cascade, eases pain, corrects digestive issues and removes brain plaque to preserve cognitive function.
Curcumin is much more than a spice. It is an all-natural compound with strong pharmacological properties. In the supplement form, bioavailable curcumin is potent and protective. Bioavailable curcumin is rapidly absorbed in the body and offers 20-40 times better than regular curcumin. A new breakthrough formulation provides innovative curcumin delivery in a bioavailable capsule that effectively reaches the bloodstream.
Make no mistake – curcumin has the ability to heal and prevent a number of different diseases. Turmeric as a natural remedy has been an integral part of Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. Cutting-edge scientific technology has made bioavailable curcumin a reality. Potent, powerful, natural curcumin is a health elixir in a capsule–with the ability to fight heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease and more.
At 20-45 times better utilisation, CurcuminX4000 is the most powerful and cost effective curcumin supplement available. In a recent study, 450mg CurcuminX4000 delivered the equivalent benefits of 4,000mg of ordinary curcumin 95 percent capsules.
- Belviranli M. Okudan N, Atalik KE, Oz M. (2013). Curcumin improves spatial memory and decreases oxidative damage in aged female rats. Biogerontology. 14(2):187-96.
- Chandran B, Goel A., (2012) A randomized pilot study to assess the efficacy and safety of curcumin in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis. Phytother Res. 26(11): 1719-25.
- Sharma AV, Ganguly K, Paul S, Maulik N, Swarnakar S, 2012. Curcumin Heals Indomethacin-Induced Gastric Ulceration by Stimulationof Angiogenesis and Restitution of Collagen FibersviaVEGF and MMP-2 Mediated Signaling. Antioxidants & Resox Signaling. 16(4)351-362.
- DiSilvestro RA, Joseph E, Zhao S, Bomser J. (2012) Diverse effects of a low dose supplement of lipidated curcumin in healthy middle aged people. Nutrition Journal 11:79
- Tang Y, Chen A (2010) Curcumin Protects Haptic Stellate Cells against Leptin-induced Activation Vitroby Accumulating Intracellular Lipids. Endocrinology: 151 (9): 4168
- Sakurai R, Villarreal P, Husain S, Liu J, Sakurai T, Tou E, Torday JS, Rehan VK(2013) Curcumin Protects the Developing Lung Against Long-Term Hyperoxic Injury. American Journal of Physiology – Lung Cellular and Molcular Physiology 305:L301-L311