Prescript-Assist® – Soil Based Probiotic
Prescript-Assist® May Help:
- Maintain Healthy GI-Track MicroFloral Ecologies
- Promote Normal Bowel Function
- Support Gut Immune-System
- Assist in Stabilizing the Gut Mucosal Barrier
- Support Normal Absorption and Assimilation of Nutrients in the Gut
Prescript-Assist® (P-A) is a 3rd-generation combination of >29 probiotic microflora “Soil-Based-Organisms (SBOs)” uniquely combined with a humic/fulvic acid prebiotic that enhances SBO proliferation. Prescript-Assist’s® microflora are Class-1 micro ecological units that are typical of those progressively found resident along the healthy human GI Track. And, with more than 5 years in clinical development and testing*, Prescript-Assist remains one of the most effective probiotic supplements for restoring levels of gastrointestinal micro-flora compromised from antibiotics, medication, poor diet, stress, and digestive abnormalities.
A primary objective of probiotic therapy is to provide therapeutic resistance against pathogen colonization in the GI tract. Prescript-Assist® is unique in this regard as its constituent microflora are representative of those found resident along the healthy human GI tract (vs. most common probiotic products).
Its beneficial/healthy microflora, coupled with a proprietary prebiotic, provide for robust maintenance/enhancement of gut microflora and resistance to pathogenesis. Prescript-Assist’s® microflora arguably contribute to better health in their in-vitro and in-vivo demonstrated abilities to produce vital nutritional components (antioxidants, enzymes, etc). Quite unlike most probiotics that incorporate easily degradable lactic acid based microorganisms, the utilization of Soil Based Organisms in Prescript-Assist® provides for a pH resistant (able to survive trip through the stomach) and shelf stable (does not need refrigeration) product.
Quite unlike most probiotics that incorporate easily degradable lactic acid based microorganisms, the utilization of Soil Based Organisms in Prescript-Assist® provides for a pH resistant (able to survive trip through the stomach) and shelf stable (does not need refrigeration) product.
There are 5 reasons why Prescript-Assist is the best choice:
- Broad-Spectrum Formula. Prescript-Assist contains x29 symbiotic strains of friendly bacteria, which better reflects the microbial diversity in the intestines. These are carefully selected to mimic the natural flora in traditional and Paleolithic diets.
- Unparalleled Shelf-Stability. The friendly bacteria in Prescript-Assist are protected by a “seed-like structure” which safeguards agains heat, light and pressure. Routine testing shows >95% efficacy, two years after manufacture, even when stored at 98oF.
- High Viability. The “seed-like structure” also protects the friendly bacteria against degradation by stomach acid, so they reach your intestines – intact. Therefore they become active and multiply.
- Prebiotic Support. To ensure the x29 strains of friendly bacteria have a food source once they reach the GI tract, Prescript-Assist contains Leonardite, a prebiotic.
- Backed By Science. Supported by a peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trial – including a one-year follow-up study, verifying long-term efficacy.
Note: Prescript-Assist contains a Colony Forming Unit (CFU) count of 145 million per capsule. This figure is not comparable to CFU’s in lacto- and bifido- based probiotic products, where large numbers (billions) are used to try to rectify the massive loss (99%+) during manufacturing, storage, and via stomach acid degredation. Soiled-based organisms, such as Prescript-Assist, are a totally different class of pre- and probiotic, so comparisons on a CFU basis cannot be made.